"Hey Miss,
I wrote you an email a while ago, and I know you have been busy so I have prepared some answers for you:
1. Baxter ate your computer, and you thought I was very hot, but you have been busy waiting for it to come out the other end.
2. Unfortunately my email got lost in the sea of jackasses, but you think I am very hot.
3. You saw my email, but you were so taken with how hot I am, that you have been crafting a long and heart felt love letter ever since.
4. You saw my email, and you were immediately obsessed wit me. As you read this email you are sat outside my house in the bushes with your laptop.
5. You don't think any of this is funny. You take yourself way too seriously...but you think I am very hot
Write me back and tell me which of the five apply. ;)
Mitch"
Note: He is actually the Hunchback of Slough.
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment