I only wish I could post photos on here.
This tiny creature has short-man, gym-monkey syndrome. Combine that with an over-inflated ego and you get a profile with 7 (out of 10) shirtless photos. And I'm not talking about "I'm on a beach in Koh Phangan" or "I'm scaling a rock face in the mid-day sun" shirtless, I'm talking: "I'm shirtless making dinner; I'm shirtless randomly leaning on the kitchen counter-top; I'm shirtless in various poses with my arm above my head in front of the mirror; I've got a shirt on but completely unbuttoned and held open with my hands on my hips" kind of shirtless. (OK,OK, fine, make that 6.5/10 shirtless photos based on the last description)
...And with a write up like this, he Must have the girls swooning all over but-fuck-nowheres-ville South, South "London":
Interests: Weights/Machines
"...Anyway thas enough about me, lets talk about us, your place tonight, ill bring the wine :)"
"...Also enjoy kickboxing, gym,travelling, going to bars clubs and love cosy nights in front of the fire, actually make that makng love all night long in front of the fire!! :)"
--- Aww, see? Who said Romance was dead?
Now seriously, my gag-reflex is practically non-existent, however it is definitely induced by (extreme) cheese. And no, it doesn't taste salty.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment