Thursday, September 30, 2010

Email of the Week- "From Paris with (vomit)"

"Who can ever say no to the young woman you are?
You are the woman I would like to spend thousands of years with.
hi,
my name is jack and would like to get to know you, skype, messenger, phone.
I am a French American.
I can move and travel easily as I am a journalist, a writer and a translator.
I am alone in Paris and I feel lonely quite often and I would like to share a lot of things with yoooooooooooooooooooooooooou.
By the way, I have always been told that I do excellent massage.
à bientôt"

....
Correction, AU REVIOR!!
... why am suddenly receiving lots of SlimY messages from Paris these days? ... Je ne vous aime pas! arrêt!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, oh my. What do these guys have in mind when they write this crap? Like, REALLY? Haha. 'On to the next one'...

    SD♥

    ReplyDelete