Happy Halloween-Hangover, minxes!
To celebrate All Hallows' Eve, in a modern-hipster-Vampiric-fashion, L and I went to Juno in Shoreditch to hang out with the 'cool' kids at L's friend's DJ set...
I don't like The East. (Neither does my mobile... which leads me to believe O2 is West-ist too)
I don't like House music.
I DO like men with beards.
However, I also like men who Bathe...
Interestingly enough, when this Datress dresses as a Vampire, she apparently begins to look like Jerry Hall. (Thank you complimentary East-end boys... now, go take a shower. A Long one.)
Drunken taxicab statements home; "Let's Not do East
again... Seriously, we don't Need Shoreditch. We've done it, tried it
again and again, and there's really no need to revisit it."
There was not a single male there that I wanted to talk to.
There was a beautiful girl with whom I shared an extended gaze...
The end.
BORING!
L pulled. I got bored. I wandered in search of company. Found none (other than to buy my double-vodkas, obviously). Bad things happen when you're inordinately drunk and immensely bored...
You start texting people you shouldn't... Face.
Well, responding to texts that you shouldn't...
The long and short of it is, that his phone is working again, costume photos were exchanged (Cave Man. OMG Yum.) and a brief follow-up conversation was completed this morning whilst I lay in bed waiting for the Ibuprofen and two pints of water to steal the head-splitting-pain away.
"Off to my parents to feed the cats and have a fire... Shame we can't share the sofa and the fire."
Sigh.
I realise I am treading dangerous waters here and am still very much of two minds when it comes to Face...
(OK one logical mind: "DON'T DO IT! He's unreliable and hasn't made enough effort!!"...
The rest is attraction and feeling: "He's so dreamy and there's that special 'something' about him")
If he chooses to make an effort then great, but my eggs are Certainly Not all in the Face basket...
Enter the Irish Sugar Daddy...
ISD is the first man I started talking to from the SD dating site that had any potential; he's a young SD, in his 30s and very much a mischievous and cheeky chappy. Not quite the refined, dashing, silver-fox I had envisaged, but a good, safe introduction to this whole new dating scene...
We've spoken on the phone which was filled with laughter, talk of Howard Hughes (he has a strange fascination/obsession/fixation... but hey, if he wants to take me to LA to re-trace the man's steps, OK!!) and sordid stories of being let loose, alone in a female cast member of Downton Abbey's flat....
Interesting indeed!
He has invited me to see Sky Fall (I know Nothing about Bond other than Daniel Craig... FIT!) on Tuesday...
Also not the first SD date I had envisaged: Nobu followed by a shopping trip on the King's Road.
...But let's see what this dating realm has to offer!
(The film had better be followed by a shopping trip on the King's Road... ;-)
Chat soon my lovelies xo
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment